Sunday, June 22, 2008

Calling for all Nannies


Luckily I don't have cable in my apartment...unfortunately my parents do...I am now addicted to the show on TLC, "Jon and Kate plus Eight." It's about a couple who have seven year twins and 3 year old SEXTUPLETS...THAT'S 6 BABIES! The episodes show a regular day in this crazy household. The parents, Jon and Kate often get interviewed during the segment. It's so interesting to see how they handle different situations. I admire this family. I totally could become friends with Kate! This is an extraordinary family trying to live an ordinary life! It's entertaining and yet stressful to watch! I love it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new layout!

I have never heard of that show, but it sounds very disturbing... imagine how many diapers they must go through in a day...

Megan Rogers said...

I am going to have to start watching the show. I always see that it is on, but never tune in. I guess I will have to give up my home improvement shows for a bit.

Megan Rogers said...

one more comment.... love the new layout! It is so cute. You will have to teach me how you got the live, laugh, love thing to switch!

Andrew and Kristin Briggs said...

I love that show too. I also love whate not to wear! Of course I remember you. i am glad you found my blog. It is so fun to be able to keep in touch with people you haven't seen for a long time.

Nat said...

I love this show too! I look forward to watching it every Monday night. Kate is just the funniest person, I love how she doesn't care that there are cameras around- she's not fake at all. I don't know how she handles 8 kids, I can barely handle my tow and they are different ages!! I wish that I could tell her about the church. Don't you think that they would be a darling Mormon family?!