Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sweet is the Peace the Gospel Brings

So today the new Relief Society Presidency had to speak in sacrament today....Being the secretary I figured I was safe with oh, a 3 minute talk because I thought I would be going last. Oh Nope, that's not what happened! I was first! It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself! Got some laughs, got some tears, JK! We talked on "Why We Love the Gospel." The gospel brings me Happiness, Peace and Comfort and it allows us to become better people. My parents came up to my Singles ward today for my talk. It was fun to have their support!

2 comments:

Megan Rogers said...

I knew that you would do great up there in front of the pulpit today! You have such a wonderful testimony and I know that you've touched a lot of lives! Proud of Ya!

Nat said...

I had to talk in church yesterday too! I get so nervous but once I'm done it feels pretty good. I like the new name of your blog, very cute.