Sunday, June 8, 2008

what's in a name?

So I was all excited to show my mom my new art, my blog! I read her the title and she didn't like it. She said that it sounded like I didn't like my life... SO I of course, valuing my mom's opinion a little TOO much thought long and hard and decided with "Through the Eyes of A Dreamer." What do ya'll think? I also thought of "As I See It..." If you have any other catchy phrases that are POSITIVE and would pass the "mom test" please by all means....share!

7 comments:

Megan Rogers said...

Loved the old name, and I love the new name, too. I would've loved to have come up with something clever, but I just don't have it in me, I guess. I mean, my blog's name is just "The Rogers".

Ashley Rae said...

Hey!! Welcome to blogger world, Kaija! It's so fun to be able to stay in touch with everyone. Love the blog- way cute.

Nat said...

I like your new blog name. It fits well! You should add your name to the Alta High blog- if you haven't already.

Nat said...

Oh I forgot- I saw that you have Kat's blog on your list of friends. How is she doing? She has a private blog so I couldn't look at it. Do you have her email? I would love to get in touch with her!

Lisa said...

Hi Kaija...So i don't know if you remember me (Lisa Vincent) or not, but I went to Alta too and was friends with Lisa Miles. Hopefully you remember me!?!?!? I saw that you left a message on Ashley's blog and I was like...Oh my GOSH..Kaija. Anyway...visit my blog: lisafeil.blogspot.com

faith said...

kaija, the whole blogging thing is pretty incredible - i think they're taking over the world. glad to see you're doing well - did you get my email? i love keeping up through blogging, but i like to have some contact outside of that. it keeps things more real.
fun to see what you've been up to!

Anonymous said...

I like your new blog title. it fits you. Keep the fun posts coming! :)