Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pretty in PiNk and Oh So SwEeT

I just went to a combined baby shower for two good friends of mine- Kristin and Ashley! Kristin is due in January and Ashley surprisingly had her baby Sept 3! Both beautiful moms are having/had GiRlS! There is just something about shopping for baby girl clothes. I love it!

Ashley, baby Kayley, Me

Kristin opening up some cute gift!


Here are some more of my cute friends!
Erin, Ashley and Lindley


Lindsey and her little girl Hailey, Sharee and her little boy Brady

The Group!

It was so much fun, but in all honesty, I have never been so aware of my singleness- its like I had a flashing neon sign all around me! and was a bit down about that. Ok a lot down! Every girl there was married, with child, or already had kids. Nevertheless, I was very grateful to be in my singles ward today, where I "fit in!"
On a more positive note, it was so much fun to see all these highschool friends! Life gets so busy, but it's so important to stay close to the ones ya care about!

7 comments:

Kyle and Reesie said...

Those are cute pictures Kaija! You are such an amazing person, and friend. I can't wait till we can celebrate that stage with you. I love ya!

Nat said...

Cute pictures! I love baby showers! Just enjoy being single- you'll find 'the one' when you least expect it!!

Lisa said...

Sharee invited me and I was so bummed that I couldn't come! We were so busy cleaning my house and getting ready for Lily's baby blessing... It looks like you all had a good time! It was so fun to see pictures of "the gang"!

Ashley Rae said...

It was SO good to see you! I'm glad you came! Hey- don't get down about being single. The grass is always greener :) Hehe. Enjoy your single years, because once you're married, it's for eternity! (hopefully)

Rachel said...

What fun photos-my sister is going to have her baby tomorrow! Just to let you know, I'm still waiting... :-)

Anika said...

Hi Kaija! My blog is not private anymore... I got over my fears. LOL! It will be good to keep in touch again!

shereesa said...

It was so good to see you at the shower! I was just remembering the good old middle school days when me and you were so tight! We need to have a girls night soon!