Tuesday, August 26, 2008

About Kaija...Using Pictures

Natalie tagged me...

A PLACE WITH MY NAME

I didn't find a place with my name but found some people...
Here is a lady who does photography Kaija Berzins Braus



Here is a Finnish composer...Kaija Saariaho...should have guessed, since my name is Finnish.

WHERE I WAS BORN...Calcutta, India
The poorest place I have ever seen, but yet, its where part of my heart resides!


MY FAVORITE COLOR...(AND ONE OF MY FAVORITE FLOWERS)



FAVORITE CITY- Can't think of a FAVORITE but I had a blast in San Fran

I also love the City of Joseph...Nauvoo...such a sweet feeling!

PLACES I WANT TO VISIT
Europe...and a lot of it!


Bahamas


BAD HABIT...Trying to commit to TOO many things which = STRESS!!



FAVORITE ANIMAL...DOGS



PAST LOVE...(and current) SHOES!!


Altho these shoes are NOT my style!!



FIRST JOB...a BABYSITTER!



CURRENT JOB
nurse


AND
student...becoming a 1st grade teacher!




Alright now its your turn! I tag: Megan, Alisha, Anika, Charise, Jacki and anyone else!! It takes awhile but its way fun!

8 comments:

Kyle and Reesie said...

Hey Kaija! That tag was so cute, I loved all the pics you had. As soon as I figure out how to do it I will. Looks like fun. We are doin so good, we just miss family and friends. We did not get to go to any events but it was still fun to watch everything on TV. Anyway, thanks again! I am excited to do it!

Ashley Rae said...

I love reading this! It's way cute. And I'm totally with you on the shoe obsession. I could spend so much freaking money on shoes.

We missed you tonight! But I told the ones who were there hi from you. And I'm glad I'll see you next weekend. Oh- and I'm glad you find my blog humorous. I aim to please. Hehe.

Alisha Johnson said...

Such a fun tag! Thanks Kaija! =) About the job chart... I really do love doing it, so I would be more than happy to do one for you! Do you have my e-mail and/or phone number?

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

What a cute post. So I have to tell you that I am so sad that we didn't get to see you while we were in Utah. It just got so crazy toward the end and we were running around like crazy and didn't even have time to think. We will definitely have to get together next time we come in town. Hope you are doing well!

Sharee said...

Hey Kaija! So, I am pretty jealous of your blog! It is really cute! How did you do the background, and music, I LOVE IT! I am so computer illiterate!

Cody and Liesel said...

For sure that's okay! I added you to mine as well! I'm glad we can keep better in touch!

Jacki said...

Kaija, I can't do that kind of tag I am too dumb to go and find pictures. You are so dang creative

Fausett Family said...

OH KAIJA!!! I started the Blog!!!! I Love your page!!! :) I don't know what I'm doing but I'm trying to figure it out.