Sunday, October 5, 2008

LOVED IT!!



So I LOVED General Conference this past weekend! My entire soul was filled with love, truth and the sweet spirit! I had the opportunity to attend the Sunday morning session. I missed that wave of the cane, but know President Monson is our sweet prophet today. I am so blessed to be a part of this marvelous gospel. Our leaders are so righteous and wise. It is so evident that they speak the truth. So many of my heartfelt prayers were answered! I cannot wait for another spiritual nourishment in 6 months!
Some of my favorite talks were: Elder Perry's on the 4 Needs of survival. I loved his humor about making 3 or 4 dresses out of fabric meant for one dress! I loved Elder Holland's about Angels, I loved Sister Dalton's talk too. "In the Strength of the Lord, we can do all things." What were your favorites?
(PS still don't have the internet at my house...at my parents' home now...but I do care about your responses :) Don't think I've deserted ya!)

2 comments:

Megan Rogers said...

I loved Pres. Monson's talk during the Sunday morning session about living for today.... good stuff! Lucky for getting to go to Conference, ya know I have never been. Who did you go with?

Darren and Jody said...

Hi Kaija,

Sorry I didn't text you back. I kept thinking I need to call you. Yes I did find the piece to your purse. You have a really cute blog & I'm glad you have the chance to take care of Karson. See you next week. Love Jody