Sunday, October 19, 2008

What do ya get when 5 girls go to the Haunted Hollows...Wet Pants! Just Kidding!!



So a group of girls decided to brave it out and go to the "hAuNtEd hOllOwS." This consists of haunted-ness 13-acres wide...I HATE haunted houses, I HATE getting scared...Why you might ask did I go? I LOVE the THRILL!
Here is a picture of us and a weird, tall scary figure...He came after us with his arms spread open and my friend tried to act "not scared" and went to hug him. He backed off!


I myself also learned how to act cool at times. They would get in my face and I would ask how they were. I seem to recall a time during the night when I said "What up dawg" to one of them. They didn't reply:)

5 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Oh man. I LOATHE haunted houses. They scare me. Plus they stink. Good job for facing your fears and just going for it.

Megan Rogers said...

you said "what up dawg?" are you randy jackson? too funny!

Kaija said...

It just came out of my mouth! I was trying not to show my scared-ness. Their in the dawg pound tonight!

Kyle and Reesie said...

You are so cute! I am scared of Haunted Houses, but you just give it right back to them! That is great. I love you blog decor, so Halloweenie!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Kaija, you crack me up! I actually love haunted houses (only at halloween!) so maybe I will have to try this one out! Btw... love your hair long. Looks gorgeous!