Friday, October 24, 2008

Got Attacked by a Bear....

Ok so it was the Jazz bear...My good friend Kari invited me to a Jazz game. It was the last game of the pre-season but still fun! We had such a good time! We got to sit down on the lower bowl (I think) the second half of the game! It's a totally different ball game down there!! Literally!! I wasn't used to looking "Up" at the jumbo-tron! We also got our picture with David James, Pace Mannion and Thurl Bailey! We met Larry, Big T's bodyguard last season during the play-offs. Sure helped to make friends with him!
And last but not least....the Jazz bear....He totally almost ran over us with his riding vehicle thing! We flagged him down and got a picture! So all in all it was an amazing night! GO JAZZ!!



our "real" seats


our "if we were rich" seats


the gang




Avid Fans waiting for the Season to begin!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

my husband would be so jealous! Looks like a lot of fun!

Ashley Rae said...

Whoah! Go you! I wish I were more into the Jazz, but I just can't seem to do it. Maybe if I actually had money and could afford to go to games, I'd enjoy it, more. LOL. That's awesome you got to meet them- and a pic with the bear? Sweet!

Cody and Liesel said...

I'm glad you guys had such a great time! I'm so excited for this season

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! My kids love the Jazz Bear. But I still can't figure out if there's a man or woman inside!

Anika said...

Oh I love the Jazz... and the Jazz Bear! How fun!

Kyle and Reesie said...

That is so fun you got to go to a Jazz game! I love all the pictures of you, you look so great! Hope everything is going well for you. Your blog looks darling!

Mandee and Camshaft said...

Did you remember to bring your telescope to the game? Lol.

Jacki said...

Cute pics Kaija. I love your hair. You are so beautiful

Megan Rogers said...

Gotta love the Jazz. You know we do. If you ever need any info or stats, you know who to turn to!

Rachel said...

Kaija-looks like you two had fun time and you look so lovely in these pics (as always)! :)