Thursday, March 12, 2009

American Idol


So I haven't been way into American Idol this season...I have 2 institute classes and yep, as my luck would have it they are on the American Idol nights...But even when I get around to watching them...I just am not as interested. I do like Alexis, Danny and how cool is Scott? I think what kept us all watching faithfully last season was this little fella right here:







I mean really, he is darling! He was so humble and kind and TALENTED! I would let my daughter date him FOR SURE! So how are you all liking this season? You like the new judge Kara? I hate to say it by for almost 90% of the time I agree with whatever Simon is saying....I hate him, but he is always right...for the most part. What are YOUR thoughts...who is going to be...your next...American Idol? (Say that last part like Ryan)

3 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Haha- you are funny. Um... to be honest, I haven't watched it at all this year. I always forget that it's on. I watch 2 shows: Heroes and Lost. Other than that, I have no time for TV. I actually have only watched 2 seasons of A.I. all the way through... so I really have no clue who's on right now. LOl

Megan Rogers said...

I know that you really do like Simon! I love him! He sure knows his stuff. I am not as into it as last year, but I am still an avid watcher. What can I say, I have no life! But I am excited to see what happens. I will let you know if it is worth your time.

Cody and Liesel said...

I think that Adam or Danny will win it all. Just because of their popularity.