Tuesday, February 17, 2009

8 THINGS

Thanks Meg for this fun post!

8 Favorite TV shows:

The Office

American Idol- altho getting sick of it fast!

Jon and Kate + Eight

Friends

Arrested Development

Full House- just so wholesome and brings me back to a better time. JK


That's all I can think of.


8 Things I look forward to:

Sunshine

Cruise to the Bahamas!



Graduating in December

Dating!

Buying and decorating a home

Marriage

Motherhood

Having more time to scrapbook


8 Places to Eat

Olive Garden- Zuppa Toscana all the way

Golden Jade

Joe Morleys

Wendys

any restaurant with good soup

Applebees

Goodwood BBQ

moms house

8 Things on my Wishlist

Not to worry about things

decorating a home

traveling to NYC and EUROPE

Finding an eternal companion!

Having kids

Enjoy life NOW and not live in the past or future

Give more

Going through the temple


8 People I tag:

Charise, Janae Burk, Liesel, Michelle K, Miq, Nat, Jody, Meagan P

and anyone else who has the time!

5 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Arrested Development?!? Yeah, baby. I knew there was a reason I liked you ;) Haha

Good lists! Lots of fabulous stuff. Did you end up cutting your hair??

shereesa said...

It's been awhile since I've had time to look at peoples blogs but I like your new background it's cute! Also I agree about full house I still watch it! It has so many memories

Megan Rogers said...

you should be excited to go to the bahamas! i am jealous! you are going to be one bahama mama! i miss you!

♥ The Ortegas's ♥ said...

Hey Kaija sorry I missed you. Hopefully next time our stay will be longer and we can see each other.
Is it this December you graduate??!!

Anonymous said...

cute blog:)