Saturday, January 31, 2009

"WHAT ABOUT a BOB"

Ignore the cheesy title. Although I LOVE that movie!
So yes since the sun has been shining for a few days now, it has gotten me into the spring spirit...spring means reborn...reborn of a new hairstyle! I can't figure out if I want to keep my hair long or cut it...This is where you, my dear friends and family come into play! I really like my long hair but I never know how to "do it" cool or pretty...its just there.

This picture represents how my hair is kinda styled now:




If I kept it long, I would want to learn how to do things like this: the curly ponytail look...



During the years, I have supported the "bob" cut...check out these ones...


Gotta be careful if you have a fuller face...and my face IS round..hmm

Here's some more:




If I was to go short...I like this one:



So there ya have it...
I DO love my hair long, I love having my boyfriend run his hands through my hair...oh wait I don't HAVE a boyfriend, so I love running my OWN fingers through my hair! Shorter cuts make me look older...I do look like I am seventeen... Oh and I would like to thank the Hairstyle Magazine for letting me use their model photos! Can we get in trouble for not referencing other pictures? or have I been in school way to long to even think about that? Anyways thanks for helping me out!
TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS!

7 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Hm... that's a tough decision. Having been one to have had MANY different hairstyles, the only problem I have with my hair when it's short is that I'm forced to do it and I get sick of it. I want to be able to pull it back into a pony tail when I'm lazy. BUT I love short hair- especially a cute bob/cut. I say go for it! Summer is coming and you'll want short hair. :)

Sharee said...

I love your long hair! But good thing is that if you decide to cut it, it always grows back!!

Michelle said...

Hmmm, thats always a hard one. I love your long hair, but short hair is always fun for the summer. If you are not sure, I would start by taking like 3inches off the length. If you love it cut more, if you hate it just wait a few months and you'll have all your locks back.

Angela said...

You always looked great in the bob look - I've loved having my hair cut that way, it just feels great especially for summer. I'm growing mine out now, but guarantee that one day I'll chop it into a bob again! The nice thing about hair is that you can always grow it back!

Fausett Family said...

It is adorable any way!!! I can show you how to do your hair cute in a side pony.... Just call me you dork!!!

Megan Rogers said...

so many hairstyles....
you know that i have always loved your bob- but i am loving your hair now. in fact, i am quite jealous. so bottom line is that i am of no help. sorry

Kyle and Reesie said...

Well Kaija, I am probably not a good one to ask. I am so scared of change, I think I have had pretty much the same hair style since Jr. High (with a few modifications here and there). You are a person who looks beautiful with anything, and I am not just saying that! You had short hair when we were in school, and then grew it out,...I have loved it all on you! If you are thinking you want a change, you could cut it shorter but in a different style than you have before,...like I said, not too good of a person to ask. But I am excited to see what you choose! You will be beautiful with anything :)