Friday, May 15, 2009

Bahama pics

So I don't know how to work the slideshow...don't have photobucket etc. so guess I will just post some of them! If any of ya know how to make the slideshow work- I just have the pics on my computer...let me know!

US LOOKING OUT OUR "OCEAN VIEW WINDOW"


WATER SLIDE BABY! AND YES MY FRIENDS AND I WERE AMONGST CHILDREN...ITS ALL I COULD DO TO WAIT MY TURN AND NOT PUSH THEM OUT OF THE WAY! jk




JULIE AND I



JANEL, JULIE, ANDREA, KAIJA






US ON THE GLASS BOTTOM BOAT EXCURSION IN FREEPORT, BAHAMAS....AND YEP THATS A SHARK!










ALL DRESSED UP FOR FORMAL NIGHT...THE 2 OUT OF THE 4 NICE SINGLE GUYS AT OUR TABLE. WE DISCUSSED THE CHURCH WITH THEM FOR 2 HRS! THEY NOTICED WE NEVER DRUNK WINE AT DINNER...AND WERE IMPRESSED WE STUCK TO OUR VALUES WHILE BEING ON THE DRINKING PARTY BOAT! WAY TO GO US!







1 comments:

Michelle Arnett said...

Those boys are too cute~Looks like a good time! I'd love a bahama cruise! There are a lot of drinkers on those ships, all I know is that I saved A TON of mula for not drinking!