Friday, May 15, 2009

BAHAMA PICS PART 2

WE BE JAMMIN'


















SAW THIS FUN GROUP...I WANTED TO GO PLAY WITH THEM...THEY WERE OFF TO THE CATAMARAN AND SNORKELING ACTIVITY.











NOPE THIS IS THE EXCURSION MY FRIENDS WANTED TO SIGN UP FOR....HISTORICAL TOUR AND PIRATE SOMETHING OR OTHER....WITH OLD LADIES WEARING STRAW HATS...THIS IS SO WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME!













BEAUTIFUL COLORS!

















BEACH IN NASSAU, ON PARADISE ISLAND...PARADISE IT WAS!





THIS IS TOTALLY THE LIFE!










ME SPORTING MY NEW BAHAMA WRAP! LOOKING A BIT LIKE POCAHONTAS


BEAUTIFUL BAHAMAIAN SUNSET

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaija I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Cute pics. of you too!

Nat said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish I was there with you!

sexychoco said...

ha! I still laugh about the two different pictures of the excursions ...haha.. :) you are funny!

miquelle and cody said...

How fun! You are just a traveling girl! Can't wait to see you in August.

Ashley Rae said...

Beautiful pictures! It looks like you had a blast. I love the bahamas... so warm and relaxing...

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

You are living the life! What a fun trip. I hope you are doing well, hopefully we can see you soon!

Anonymous said...

how fun! i am so jealous!!!

Ashley Hall said...

How fun Kaija! I'm so glad that you got to go on a cruise. You look beautiful in all the pictures. We really do need to get together soon...

Cody and Liesel said...

Kaija!!! Did I ever thank you for the adorable outfit!?! Thank you so much I love it and that was so sweet of you! It looks like you had a great time on your trip!