Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ryan...I Do!

Okay...I finally found the ONE! He is cute, funny, witty, handsome, and I am sure very spiritual! His name is Ryan and I just can't get enough of him!
I saw the movie "the Proposal" last night and it was so funny! Had some risque parts unfortunately but it was overall hilarious and just a good movie!
Yep he was also in "Definitely, Maybe" and "Wolverine."
Check him out!

PS if anyone knows anybody that looks like, acts like, or wants to be like Ryan Reynolds...Im single! ha ha!






8 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Mmmm. Yes, I love him as well. He's also in "Just Friends," which is really cute.

I'm glad you've found the perfect man...Haha

Anonymous said...

I want to see that movie and yes...Ryan is very very very handsome! Ha!
Hope you're doing well!

MissiMay said...

You are so cute!! He is gorgeous!! Did you like the movie?

sexychoco said...

Love it!! I love him as well! It was a great movie! I have the movie "just friends" if you'd ever like to see it ;)

Sharee said...

You are so funny Kaija! You and Ashley can fight over him... :)

Stacey said...

ummm... Kaija did you not hear me claim Ryan at the Movie??? I called him first. ;) Ok acually i'm still holding out for Tom, i still think he is going to realize I have more to offer him the Miss. Victoria Secret. But Ryan is a close second. LOVE HIM!

Rachel said...

That was a very cute movie, and Ryan is VERY attractive! :)

paulnmea said...

HA HA HA. I love this post. I know EXACTLY how you feel! I almost felt like I was cheating on Paul watching that movie because he is so dang good looking!! Anyway,I will be on the lookout for you.