Thursday, June 25, 2009

One of these things.....

IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER!

So um, I went to a wedding reception tonight and after going to the reception, and getting Nelson's Frozen Custard, (note: these ARE public places with people all around...) I stopped at my friends house...when I stepped my feet out of the car this is what I saw....



I had on two very different pairs of black shoes on...how embarrassing....really, did I get ready in the dark you ask? Sure didn't....just in a rush...didn't even put on socks.
here are some more views! Luckily I was wearing pants so it hid it well....but SERIOUSLY?

Nothing like a square toe vs. a rounded one!

Or a skinny heel vs a chunky one!



The sad thing is...Im really not surprised!


















18 comments:

Anonymous said...

This story just gave me a great morning laugh! I could so see myself doing the same kind of thing!!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! Way funny! :)

Michelle said...

Kaija, I love how you've documented this experience.

Ashley Rae said...

l.o.l. Seriously. I'm laughing out loud.

Sharee said...

Oh my goodness! You are so funny! This made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!

♥ The Ortegas's ♥ said...

LOL way too funny I was laughing and the kids were looking at me like I was crazy!! Thanks for the comment that was sweet! I haven't learned much German just the basics. Germany is beautiful there's a lot to do so much history out here. I will let you know which places to go and which to avoid. Germany is very open about somethings. A lot of places are rather close like Czech some places you should just to to a certain point though.I will write to you in an email and give you more info.

sexychoco said...

HAHA! LOL I'm still laughing about it! :) You are hilarious! this is why we are friends. I'd do the same thing!

Leavitt's said...

Too fuuny, even funnier is my manager did the same thing on Friday so it happens to the best of people!

MissiMay said...

I love the last picture.... where you have one that is a chunkier heal than the other... priceless! That was a fun night! ;o)

Nat said...

Oh, I am cracking up. I do things like that all the time. So funny.

Angela said...

you crack me up! I love this post!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! that is so funny and it just made my day. you are so stinkin' cute and i love you!

Fausett Family said...

ha ha that is too funny! It was so good to see you too! We really need to have a hangout day!

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe! Thats so funny! Oh and the teacher was Mrs. Mincham (i have no idea how to sepll it)

Ashley Hall said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever heard! I love it! That's totally something I would do.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Let me tell you that I have been there. We are more alike than we thought. So funny, at least you can laugh about it right?

Lisa said...

oh.my.gosh. This made me laugh so hard. I love it!

Katie said...

HAHAHA I'm laughin my butt off! Kaija thanks for letting me know I'm not the ONLY one who does things like that!