Wednesday, September 2, 2009

coming soon....NYC

Yep so as I have been advised by people to travel and really live it up while I am single....think its a pity comment, but I have taken everyone's advice! My friend and I visited NEW YORK for almost a week. We had a blast. We did all the touristy things from the Statue of Liberty, Empire State, WTC, seeing 2 Broadway shows, WICKED and LION KING. Why Lion king you may wonder, well my mom, being the sweet lady she is bought us both tickets to see it because "oprah said its a must...." WEll if Oprah says....

THEN We ended the trip in Rochester. We visited the Historical sites, did a session at the temple, and enjoyed the company of the Mickelsen's! Pictures are coming....can't promise when since Student Teaching has taken over my life!

5 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Oh you're living the life, girl! Travel, travel, travel. It is the best advice you can get. Enjoy the single life!! I have never been to NY, but I'm really hoping to go one of these days. Sounds like you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Kaija! I love New York I went a few years ago with a girlfriend too. How exciting can't wait to see the pics!

Anonymous said...

LUCKY LUCKY girl! Didn't you just loooove Wicked? That is a fabulous musical. I am so happy for you that you got to go to NYC, what a great trip! Can't wait to see some pixs. Good luck w/ student teaching :)

Kyle and Reesie said...

That is so awesome! I am so glad you got to go there, I really really want to some day. I am so so excited to see your pictures!! So student teaching, are you liking it?! I think it sounds like fun, I know you are doing such an amazing job. You are so wonderful with kids. Hope things are going well for you. Miss you!

sexychoco said...

Ha! taken over my life too! I don't think I've gotten enough sleep at all in the past oh...few weeks!