Thursday, October 8, 2009

I bleed PURPLE



My friend Nicole works for Weber State in their graphic design department. She asked me to be in some photo shoots for WSU due to my "tan" skin! Ha! So check this out...im already graduated....I wish. Go Here. It begins by a green sign saying. "Overcoming Diversity during Economic Crisis." Then wait for it.....wait for it....I will show up on the 4th (last) picture of the rotator thing. PS I am NOT attending whatever conference my picture represents! Anyways, this is the second pic I am in on the website. If you are even MORE bored, go Here .

I posted this on Facebook, but didn't want to be vain by posting the more recent one! So don't think I am vain....its just kinda funny and cool...I guess! Look where being different, and living in Utah gets ya! Thanks guys for acting interested!

5 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Graduated already?!? Wow, woman. You are incredible. He he.

No, but you really ARE incredible. Love the pic. It's cute. :)

Fausett Family said...

Very Beautiful!! :) I love it! :)

MissiMay said...

You are so adorable!! This is so neat! ;o) You are famous! Can I have your autograph?! ;o)

Liesel said...

That's awesome. You great in the pictures!

Lindsey said...

you are gorgeous!! and you look GREAT in purple!!! :)