Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Family....Isn't it about time

This message brought to you by...ha ha Just kidding!!

But in all reality, this was a cool message. Found this on the church website.(www.lds.org) Just a simple reminder of what is IMPORTANT IN LIFE. Some days go on and we become so busy that we often forget what or who we are living for. Our dear President Monson reminds us here:
What-Matters-Most
Enjoy.

I love that quote- "Never let a problem to be solved, become more important than a person to be loved."

6 comments:

oops! said...

Hi Kaija, Your so cute! Thanks for the uplifting message this morning! I also love that quote!
Love ya, Sister Greaves - your forever friend!

Megan Rogers said...

I loved this!!! I watched it and almost cried! It totally touched my heart! Thanks for sharing it with me!

Tamara Jacobs said...

hi kaija! thanks for saying hi on my blog:) of course you can put me on your list!!! your blog is awesome. thank you for your sweet comment.

Erin said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. My mom talks about you all the time and I too feel like I know you :)

Shan @ Design Gal said...

loved this! your blog is adoreable!

Paige said...

Hi Kaija, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm so happy that you did! My mom thinks very highly of you and talks about you all of the time. You definetely made a difference in her life. :) And what a great message by president monson. Thanks for sharing it! I'll be checking back often. :)