Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween and Student Teaching

So Halloween has come and gone..but here is my Halloween fun!








The ever so lovely Sam showed up my store bought chips and salsa and made spiders and mummies!




When Alaina and I are together, we always think we are hilarous....I will spare ya the boredom, and just post one!(reminds me of the "Step Brothers" cover" Don't worry- haven't seen it!















STUDENT TEACHING....


After being with my First graders for seven weeks, I had to move on and meet more cute kids...Kindergartners! These kids are so cute. I must admit though, I feel totally loved! When my old first graders see me they call my name from wherever they are, run over and give me a hug. The first day I came into the lunchroom, after I had been in Kindergarten for awhile, I felt like:


Yep, who knew five and six year olds could raise your self esteem?

2 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Looks like a fun Halloween!!

And Kindergarteners are the best. (although I might be a bit bias... haha)

Fausett Family said...

Yes Tuesday. You. Me. Icecream. I'm planning on it! :)