Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tis the seaSON!


It's the FIRST of December! I cannot believe this year has flown by. Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. There is so much JOY, GOODNESS, and LOVE felt from within.

Over the Thanksgiving weekend my family pulled out our Christmas stuff. My mom had like THREE extra stockings she pulled out. "Which one do you want" she asks. I reply, "The same one I've always had. What's the others for?" Guess what her reply was... "I found these on sale and one is for your husband." YEP FOLKS, now that Im finished with school, my mom is pushing marriage. HELLO its not like I have CHOSEN NOT to get married yet!! I can just imagine a conversation that goes like this: Oh hi, um I know its our second date, but want to come home for Christmas? My mom has a STOCKING for you! Ha ha! Silly mother!

One of my goals last year was to do some kind of service each day throughout the month of December. How far did I get....Till like Dec. 5. I am really working hard on keeping CHRIST the MAIN focus. Anyone have any daily ideas I could do? A lot of families have those FHE Christmas books... I want to make one- for me and my husband of course :>
check out this site I found that had the stories all set up...
not sure if the hyperlink worked so you might have to copy the url: http://www.theideadoor.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=344



Well Happy December Friends and Stay Healthy, Happy and Warm!!

6 comments:

Paige said...

Hi Kaija!

For the questions you left on my blog. I used to use a program called memory mixer 2. It is scrapbooking program that I got a few years ago. I also use photoshop (just a little...I am not sure how to use it yet :) Anyway, if you ever decide to get memory mixer...let me know...I have a few tips I could share with you!

Erin

Paige said...

Oops. That last comment was from me {erin}. I was logged in as my sister cuz I was fixen her blog!

Erin

sexychoco said...

OH your cute mom--;) gotta get me one of those extra stockings...hmm.. ha!

Erin said...

I make all my own headers and backgrounds :)

Anonymous said...

hey dude! i did my best to figure it out... you can only have 3 posts showing at a time. i don't know why and i think it is just a glitch with blogger or something.

and i love that your man already has a christmas sock! your mom is so funny:)

Megan Rogers said...

Your mom cracks me up!! I miss her.
Oh, and I am trying to do the same thing this Christmas. I really need to focus on things outside of myself!