Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More Cruise Pics

Where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific. = HUGE waves.

I was the girl who put my wetsuit on BACKWARDS and walked out in public.
The confidence I had built up to walk out into PUBLIC with this on diminished FAST!


My cruising friends: Julie, me, Kari, Emily












A Cabo Sunrise

The finest resort....I took it all in- probably will never get to go to a place this luxurious again!







This kid here is the karaoke/dancing guy. Lookin calm now...just.you.wait.



Cabo Arch



My photography skills at its finest. jk!



After our cruise we did a session here. My all-time favorite temple since I was young! Now if I just meet someone from San Diego...perfection!







3 comments:

The Anderson's said...

Kaija those pictures are fabulous! Kurt and I have been talking about taking a trip to Cabo... you officially have me convinced!! Gorgeous.

michelle grange said...

wow cabo looks gorgeous! i'm so jealous! lol to your comment about wearing your wetsuit backwards. i would have done the same thing!

Kaija said...

Oh I love you guys for reading my blog! No one does! Thanks guys!