Monday, September 1, 2014

PoPcOrN BUNDLE!

Oh hey!  this is a teacher type post.....
So I have been working on a little "Home-School Connection"  if you will, involving SIGHT WORDS. I wanted my parents to become more involved in helping their child learn these important words. Well....I then decided to make a TEACHER EDITION- and laminate the cards and flip through them as we are at the carpet together, as we (me included) are waiting <not so patiently> for the recess bell to ring, or as we are lining up to go home.....this "Popcorn on a Ring" is perfect! Take it on the go, in the car, whatever!


  Here is POPCORN ON A RING            




There are 6 alphabet recognition cards, and Popcorn sight words per page. 
Each students will need one card of each. 

Here is the TEACHER EDITION

The Teacher Edition has one set of the letter sounds, letter identifications and sight words.
I print them off on colored card stock, according to their word list.



HERE IS THE BUNDLE! 
SAVE NOW!
Both the Sight word on a Ring, and Teacher Edition all for $9.50
By getting the bundle, you save $1.25. You could buy ice cream with that!



                    

0 comments: