Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Let's make 8/6 Women's Relaxation Day



Ok so I just wanted to say that yes, I am turning 25 today, and yes maybe I was feeling a little down due to my singleness situation but I feel AMAZING now! I just had the most relaxing treatment ever at the SegoLily Day Spa (best gift ever...thanks mom!) I ordered the "mango wrap" hold the fries please... just kidding, but oh it was such a luxurious experience! I got to put on a nice big robe
...got a wrap that helps release water retention and something else that had to do with enzymes- (altho for those that might be claustrophobic try something else)...you don't lose pounds by doing this treatment once... already checked! Oh and they had this amazing shower- it had tons of different shower heads spraying on me in all directions! I wasn't used to that and almost lost my contact...but oh so amazing! AND lastly had an amazing massage which didn't last long enough. So as a birthday gift to me...girls go treat yourselves!
I guess being single isn't that bad after all!

http://segolilydayspa.com/ - for some reason its not hyperlink-ing

Oh I just learned that High School Musical 2 was filmed at this Midvale location...I mean really, could it get any better than this! JK!

5 comments:

Alisha Johnson said...

Sounds like you've had a great day! Happy Birthday!!! =) I've had a few massages at Sego Lily, and it was pretty amazing! I'm glad you got to go relax! What a great birthday present...

Anonymous said...

Kaija, you are so cute! 25 is so young! And what a great way to celebrate your birthday! I'm glad you had a nice relaxing day!

Kyle and Reesie said...

Awesome Kaija! I am so glad you did that, you deserve it. What a perfect way to spend your birthday!

michelle grange said...

Happy birthday Kaija! Sounds like you had a fun and relaxing day. Love ya.

Ashley Rae said...

I'm pretty dang jealous! That sounds like the most amazing day... I could definitely use one of those. Hope you had a good birthday!