Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tag it up!

About me... Thanks Alisha

Here's how this "Tag" works. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself. Then tag 5 people at the end of your post.
Joys:
Having the gospel in my life
My wonderful and supportive family
Being around children

Fears:
Not finding "Mr. Right"
being separated from loved ones
snakes and spiders

Goals:
Learn to cook more recipes
Read my scriptures daily
Live life now...and not think about the past or future.


Current Obsessions/Collections:
ice cream- favorite kind is Farr's Mint Choc. Chip!
love to take pictures...a little bit obsessive I will admit!
Bath and Body works lotions etc.... I have a collection of bubble baths and gels!

Surprising facts about myself:
have been to college long enough to be a doctor....but not one!
I enjoy reading- (haven't read twilight series or even Harry Potter! Still be my friend!!)
I enjoy being around people.
Love romantic comedies and drama movies...sometimes action is ok!
Love Chinese food...recently discovered I like Indian food a little bit!



I tag Meg, Ashley C, Rachel Y. Taya, Meagan P and anyone else that wants to participate!

4 comments:

Linds said...

Hi Kaija! Sorry I haven't not acknowledged your blog yet and it's so cute! Thanks for commenting on my blog. It was good to hear from you! I just read the post about your mom and it totally made me flash back to 3rd grade! She was a great teacher! As I am sure you will be.

Leavitt's said...

Hey Kaija,
Great to check up on you. Cute blog. I guess that we didn't get together with Tiff. We have a family blog, check us out at www.leaveit2leavits.blogspot.com
I just posted pictures of Karen Larsen Brown's new twins. Take care.

Jacki said...

I feel like I know you so much better! Hope your b-day was great! Oh, by the way, I need your address. I have a thank you card for you.

Rachel said...

How exciting, I finally got tagged by someone! I will respond soon, but we just got back into town from being in Vegas so I didn't see your blog until today--I love it! We need to hang out before school starts again :-(