Friday, November 28, 2008

CraZy...is it worth it?

So here we are, the day after Thanksgiving. Time to relax, sleep in, act like your still tired from the Tryptophan from the turkey...Did I do all this....NO!
What you ask yourself was I doing up at 2:20 in the morning? Well A) I couldn't breathe due to my cold, but B) We had to go to Walmart to get our heck of a deal!
I admit, I was one of the millions of crazy shoppers at Walmart at 3:30 AM. They all seemed to be at the same store I was at too, by the way.


BLACK "TUESDAY" - they look so nice and orderly. Do you think it was total chaos back then?



Check out that time...3 AM-
Me wearing NO makeup


Kari...
fully wearing makeup-



THE CRICUT!! Yes folks, we were first in line!


Crazy Walmart picture I took while waiting in an hour-ish line. And of course, the line we were in had some grandma lady working the register, whose light kept flashing for help...poor lady. I am SO glad I don't work retail anymore!


Once we were told we could get our Cricut Expressions deal of a lifetime, Kari and I were trying to grab ours, and hands were EVERYWHERE. For a second we were stuck and couldn't get out. And I thought the Scrapbook Expo was insane...

Luckily we got out Safely. you believe an employee was killed in NY due to this crazy mayhem? thats so awful.

So the purchases I got was, the Cricut, a $9 vacuum that is 4 in 1, and cute red and green pajama pants!

I've done it once, and once was MORE than enough....unless of course, its a deal of a lifetime!!

8 comments:

Cody and Liesel said...

How fun! I didn't even hear about the deal on the cricut!

Megan Rogers said...

You are crazy! I don't even know what a cricut is, but I guess it was worth it!

Mandee and Camshaft said...

Lol^^^

And we thought 7:00 am was bad...

Fausett Family said...

ha ha I finally made it out at 1:00.... I didn't even go over to Target because it scared me. ha ha

Ashley Rae said...

I think everyone needs to do this at least once. Congrats.

Kyle and Reesie said...

That is awesome you went shopping and got some great deals. I am all about the good deals, but I was way too scared to go with so many people there. Fun pictures!

Shad and Brittany said...

Looks like some awesome deals! My daughters kidney has a blocked ureter so fluid fills her kidney, the surgery should fix it, we will see.

Angela said...

Hi Kaija! It's Angie (Allen) - ran across your blog and wanted to say hi! You are crazy for going shopping on Black Friday. I hope you got a steal of a deal on the Cricut!