Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holiday Fun!

I know a lot of you are wondering what I have been up to lately, just kidding! But I found some creativity deep, within myself and here is what I came up with...
Click on the images to see the cute ribbon!!




hey which way should I set up the "let it Snow" blocks?
I mean,really, the possibilties are endless!




This is what I should be doing
instead...homework



and with a smile on my face just like her!

PS I hope everyone has a very hApPy tHaNksGivIng! eat turkey, mashed potatoes, and pie and relax and take a nap...don't we all deserve it! Also think about what you're grateful for! I am grateful for so many things! Including yOu!

7 comments:

Ashley Hall said...

So cute Kaija! I like the first way that you set up the Let it Snow blocks. I'm so impressed with your creativity. Do you have a cricket machine or did you paint all of the letters. I'm trying to find some creativity deep within myself too. I'm good at copying ideas, just not coming up with them on my own. I want to buy a cricket machine though because there are SOO many fun things you can make with the vinyl letters. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I'm grateful for you!

Megan Rogers said...

I love the Let it Snow! So freaking cute! When did you do all this?!! We need to be crafty together because I have no life and I want a hobby!

Cody and Liesel said...

They are all so cute Kaija!I hope you have a great Thanksgiving too!

Ashley Rae said...

Holy cow. You are SO crafty!! You should open a store. Now. And I'll be your first customer.

Sharee said...

Oh my heck Kaija! These are so cute! Did oyu make them? You should make those and sell them at Quilted Bear! You would be rich!

miquelle and cody said...

Super cute! You know how much I LOVE crafts!

Kyle and Reesie said...

Wow Kaija! You are so talented, I love all the things you made! You will have to give me some tips...