Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Tag

I saw this on my friend Charise's blog and thought it looked fun!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper- more fun to wrap and open
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial- easier to maintain
3. When do you put up the tree? Around Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Eve-ish
5. Do you like eggnog? GROSS no!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? anything barbie
7. Do you have a nativity scene? my family does, I want to start collecting the Willos Tree ones
8. Hardest person to buy for? Good friends- it has to be perfect.
9. Easiest person to buy for? dad
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I know I had weird ones, can't think of them now.
11. Email or Christmas cards? Christmas cards for sure
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street, Elf
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Thanksgiving time
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? all those weird ones i was talking about make good white elephant gifts. so yes!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mashed potatoes and gravy!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear! So elegant looking
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night, Still Still Still, Were you There,
18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Home, "For there's no place like Home for the Holidays."
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? heck yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? my mom's house we have a brown angel, my future home, a star!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning, and sometimes save the stockings till Christmas Night...so it lasts all day!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People are everywhere! Their Greediness comes out big time. I also hate that people are concerned about others ONLY this time of year. Can't we serve year round! IM just saying....!
23. Best gift received as an adult? Can't think of one that sticks out...usually the best gifts are those from the heart!
24. What I love most about Christmas? The Christmas spirit, Doing 12 days of Christmas to someone, the music, remembering the Savior and his life. I love it all!
25. Family Traditions from year to year? We have an amazing Christmas party! My mom goes all out, she gets gas gift cards, and other good gifts! We may be a small family but its way fun!
26. Did you ever go caroling? In YW we would go every year and I LOVED it!
27. Oh Christmas Tree! Who has the best tree? I love my family tree. It is filled with ornaments representing our life. I have nurses ornaments, and other significant ornaments representing my life!
28. Fat, Skinny, Tall, Plump Tree? Depends on the decor!
29. Have you ice-skated? Yes I love it! I used to be able to skate backwards, still working on my triple axel...JK!
30. When do you unwrap your gifts? Christmas Morning

3 comments:

Rachel said...

How fun-I just love Christmas! And I love your background too..I finally updated my blog and it's looking very Christmasy if I might add! :)

Kyle and Reesie said...

Fun! Isn't Christmas so wonderful! I am sorry last week did not work out. Maybe you got my messages too late. I really want to see you though. I hope everything is going well for you! Miss you lots, can't wait to see you.

Kyle and Reesie said...

Yea, I am sorry we missed each other. Our apartment is in Highland/Alpine, right over the point of the mountain. I start work on Jan. 2nd, so I hope we can get together before then! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :)