Sunday, March 7, 2010

Biggest Loser.....

So I am getting ready to go on my cruise right! And realized that the stairmaster thing at the gym sure has put muscle on my legs causing....more thigh. THAT is NOT what I wanted! SO I found this Biggest Loser DVD, My friend Tawny loves them....


There are 3 levels and you should do each one for one to two weeks- Then build up to the next level. In my head I was thinking, Oh I bet I can skip level 1. Im active. I got to the gym.
WRONG-O!
I am SO not FIT! I was doing the first level. Yep had to sit out for few min like 2X so I didn't DIE. And it was only a 20 min. workout! Oh my gosh! But what a workout! I couldn't walk the next day, but I am trying to convince myself its worth it. The pain we endure to become beautiful :) So get with Bob and Jillian and take some pain reliever along with it!
PS thanks google for the image!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're funny! When and where are you goin for your cruise?

Kaija said...

Its an LDS Singles Cruise to Cabo San Lucas! Oh we leave in April. Thanks for looking at my blog! You are like the only one that does :)

sexychoco said...

Kai!! I"m glad to see you've joined the Biggest Loser challenge ;) haha..I love those dvd's. Don't worry I've done them a ton of times and they still kill me--I'm like gma when I do them. :) haha!

Anonymous said...

How Fun!! We are going on a cruise to the Bahamas in August....hopefully :). Let's plan a girl's night soon!

The Anderson's said...

My sister has said the same thing about those DVD's and she is super active too! I admire your motivation, keep up the hard work!

Ashley Rae said...

The cruise sounds like a blast!! I totally have the same problem with working out- my legs get bigger from the muscle. Stupid.

Good luck and keep us updated!

Michelle said...

Don't worry Kaija, if I ever come home and find you lying on the floor I'll pick you back up. But honestly I don't think that will be the case.

MissiMay said...

We should do this together some time, then we can help each other sit down! haha!