Sunday, February 13, 2011

I LOVE...

Since VaLenTinEs day is all about LOVE Let me share some of the things I LOVE....

I LOVE ice cream. I LOVE shoes. I LOVE bubble baths. I LOVE babies. I LOVE scrapbooking. I LOVE traveling.I LOVE my family. I LOVE watching movies. I LOVE being creative. I LOVE painted toenails. I LOVE a good book. I LOVE laughing so hard it hurts. I LOVE inside jokes. I LOVE lifelong friends.
I LOVE shopping. I LOVE sunsets. I LOVE the beach.
I LOVE my Indian culture. I LOVE my religious beliefs. I LOVE naps. I LOVE taking pictures. I LOVE a clean car. I LOVE mashed potatoes. I LOVE Gerber daisies.



*Oh ya...special thanks to Google for the ice cream, painted toe nails, and BofM images! The rest are totally mine!
wHat dO yOu lOvE?
you can say this post, if you want! JK!!

3 comments:

Chandra said...

Yeah, so you're probably not going to believe me, but I really was thinking while I was reading your post, "I love this!" You are so creative. Thanks for sharing your loves! And your fun craft pics!

Unknown said...

I love life long friends too! I love this post too! You have so much fun with your class of students. I am so proud of you. I have such a talented friend. Maybe you can help me with a young womens lesson, do you have a cute idea for a handout for a lesson on eternal families? Think about it, but we really need to talk.

oops! said...

I Love you! & this post too!