Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Last days....

I cannot believe its the LAST week of School. Forever. Yep they talked about going on and getting a Masters....was I EVEN listening....NOPE! Let me introduce you to the amazing girls I spent two years of my life with. I like to think of it as my own little mission! Just kidding! I don't think I have ever had so much fun at school- we were always laughing. I have attended bridal and baby showers, weddings and funerals- We were like a family. Supporting one another. I will miss them dearly!




These girls all had my dad for a professor too. I was often reminded of what amazing parents I really DO HAVE. Sometimes we forget! My mom would come up to Weber to teach the "behind the scenes" stuff every teacher should know. I think Weber State should hire her!






Totally looks like a family shot....look at all those hands posed!



Yep you thought this hip lady was a student huh! Nope she was one of my FAVORITE Professors...Dr. Moulding. She wears cute clothes, cracks me up, and is the smartest thing ever! She is one, I could just sit and talk with for hours! Dr. Moulding, Diane Pugmire and of course my father, good ole Dr. Pitts were the professors that truly made a difference. It's not just me. People LOVE em! Thank you for making a huge difference in my life...I went to school to do that for other kids...hopefully I was listening!


3 comments:

sexychoco said...

You forgot the picture of you and I... ;) huh...steph? :) haha! good times! we ARE DONE!!!

Louise said...

You have to PROMISE to come see me. It was a riot chanting for you at graduation. Love you tons. You are a rock star!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures!! we will always have such fun memories!!!